Audi ECU Bosch 0261S01006 | 8E0906018K *Plug & Play* – Free Programming – BY POST! EBAY
- Removed from running vehicle and dry stored - Good working order
- Exchange unit! - Price includes bench programming - (Data transfer from your unit to this donor unit) to do this you will have to send us your old unit, this unit will then plug straight in and work with your existing keys with no further programming necessary. (Our address to post your unit to is in the 'About the seller' section)
- Price includes UK delivery and VAT, a UK VAT receipt is supplied with your order. Any questions please email or call us anytime
- We also offer a programming service for this ECU & various other ECUs - For more information please view our Ebay shop >>CLICK HERE<< if your ECU is not listed then contact us - we may have a programming solution for your needs.
- Important! – Please read!
- It is essential before ordering an item that the part number of the item you are ordering matches the part number EXACTLY of the component on your car that you need to replace. Also ensure that the fault with your car is an ECU fault and your problem has not been misdiagnosed. We strongly recommend having your car diagnosed by a competent Auto-electrician or specialist garage before ordering. If we supply a faulty ECU we are happy to provide a replacement or fully refund you if a replacement is unavailable, however if your existing problem persists with your car then the fault has most probably been misdiagnosed – if you request a refund on this basis then a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund & return postage will be at purchasers expense.
- Scan the vehicle with a diagnostic scanner & record fault codes – rectify any faults recorded here first & check the wiring for faults.
- If your ECU has ‘No communication’ with a diagnostic scanner it is essential that you check relevant fuses and consult a wiring diagram for your vehicle and verify the power supply & test the wiring to your ECU – particularly test power supply relays (Engine control relay). – ECU’s returned due to misdiagnosis are subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- If you are not a qualified / experienced auto electrician or garage technician and you are unsure if the problem with your car is the ECU then please consult one first before ordering – there is a 20% restocking charge for returns due to misdiagnosis.
- If your fault is a cylinder misfire please check spark plugs / leads / coil / injectors and wiring faults / Cylinder compressions / headgasket faults etc before ordering, if these have been checked or replaced then it is important to check inlet manifolds for leaks, engine compression & perform a vacuum gauge test to check for valve problems.
JC Cars / ECU connection - UK VAT no. 899712163