Vauxhall Astra H Instrument Cluster Clocks 13216703 QB WITH PIN – Programming available – BY POST! (At extra cost) – This includes immobilizer & mileage correction!Taken from a running vehicle and dry stored. - Good working order
- The 'Unit supplied with PIN number' option above is for the the supply of an instrument cluster with its immobilizer 'PIN' code (Security pass details) so it can be 'RESET' & programmed to your vehicle with the necessary equipment (Opcom or similar) - If you do not have programming equipment we also offer this unit with a 'Cloning service' included at extra cost - to do this you will need to send us your old (Faulty) cluster for data transfer / cloning.
- The 'Unit supplied + Cloning (Exchange unit)' option is for the both the supply of a secondhand unit & the programming service (Cloning - Data transfer from your unit to this donor unit) To do this you will have to send us your old unit. Once we have received your old unit we will transfer the immobilizer data from your old ECU to this supplied unit & return you a replacement unit fully programmed to your vehicle. This unit will then plug straight in and work on your vehicle with your existing keys etc with no further programming necessary. Your vehicle mileage etc will be unaffected by this process & will still display your vehicles correct reading. You will not have to program keys / central locking keyfobs etc after installation.
- The 'Cloning service only' option is for a Cloning (Data transfer) service BY POST ONLY – We are NOT supplying the Cluster!! If you have a faulty Instrument cluster on your vehicle, for example it may be water damaged or have a blown component and are looking to replace the cluster you may be aware that you cannot simply remove a cluster from another vehicle & install it onto yours as the cluster is 'Locked' to a different vehicles electronic / immobilizer system and the mileage will reading will be incorrect. We have the solution! Simply send us your original (Faulty) cluster & the donor (Replacement) unit & will will transfer the data from your original to the replacement enabling the used unit to work on your vehicle with no further programming necessary. In most cases we can extract the necessary data whether your original cluster is completely dead with 'No communication' with a diagnostic scanner. Once the donor unit has been programmed (Cloned) your vehicle will then start & run, the mileage display will be correct for your vehicle & the central locking etc will be unaffected & operate as it should. We are not supplying a cluster with this option.
- The 'PIN code retrieval service' (Security pass details) option above is to be used when a secondhand cluster needs to be 'Reset' & programmed to a vehicle via diagnostic tools & the immobilizer security PIN code of the unit is unavailable / lost. For example if a secondhand unit has been sourced from a breakers yard without its PIN number & the original ECU is missing / unreadable so it cannot be cloned this will then enable programming functions to be performed. The diagnostic tool we recommend to reset & program Vauxhall / Opel ECU's is 'Opcom'. We are not supplying a cluster with this option.
- The ‘Mileage correction service’ option is when for example an ECU kit or instrument cluster has been fitted to a vehicle and the mileage reading is therefore incorrect for the vehicle – Please note for legal reasons we will ask for proof of the vehicles true mileage & MOT history will be checked to verify this. We are not supplying a cluster with this option.