Vauxhall Opel Corsa E83 ECU 55577835 / AATY *RESET* Programming available – BY POST!Taken from a running vehicle and dry stored. - Good working order
- The 'Unit supplied - Reset' option above is for the the supply of an ECU with its immobilizer 'RESET' so it can be programmed to your vehicle with the necessary equipment (Opcom or similar) - If you do not have programming equipment we also offer this unit with a 'Cloning service' included at extra cost - Please see the other purchase options & services below
- The 'Unit supplied & cloning service' (Exchange unit) option is for the both the supply of a secondhand unit & the programming service (Cloning - Data transfer from your unit to this donor unit) To do this you will have to send us your old unit. Once we have received your old unit we will transfer the immobilizer data from your old ECU to this supplied unit & return you a replacement unit fully programmed to your vehicle. This unit will then plug straight in and work on your vehicle with your existing keys etc with no further programming necessary. Your vehicle mileage etc will be unaffected by this process & will still display your vehicles correct reading. You will not have to program keys / central locking keyfobs etc after installation. *Important* - To use this service there must be 'Communication' with diagnostic tools with your old (Faulty) ECU.
- The 'Cloning service only' option is for a Cloning (Data transfer) service BY POST ONLY – We are NOT supplying the ECU!! If you have a faulty ECU (Electronic Control Unit) on your vehicle, for example it may be water damaged or have a blown component and are looking to replace the ECU you may be aware that you cannot simply remove an ECU from another vehicle & install it onto yours as the ECU is 'Locked' to a different vehicles electronic / immobilizer system. We have the solution! Simply send us your original (Faulty) ECU & the donor (Replacement) unit & will will transfer the data from your original to the replacement enabling the used unit to work on your vehicle with no further programming necessary. Once the donor unit has been programmed (Cloned) your vehicle will then start & run, the mileage display & the central locking etc will be unaffected & operate as it should. *Important* - To use this service there must be 'Communication' with diagnostic tools with your old (Faulty) ECU. We are not supplying an ECU with this option
- The 'PIN code retrieval service' (Security pass details) option above is to be used when a secondhand ECU needs to be 'Reset' & programmed to a vehicle via diagnostic tools & the immobilizer security PIN code of the unit is unavailable / lost. For example if you have already sourced a secondhand unit from a breakers yard without its PIN number & the original ECU is missing / unreadable so it cannot be cloned or you have your own programming equipment such as Opcom this will then enable programming functions to be performed. We are not supplying an ECU with this option
- The 'Reset immobilizer service' option above is to perform an immobilizer reset operation on a used ECU so that the ECU can be fitted to a vehicle and programmed to the immobilizer using diagnostic tools - This is often known as 'Tech2 reset'. We are not supplying an ECU with this option